4-Pack Game & Deer Trail Cameras 24MP 2304x1296P MP4 Video for Hunting Wildlife and Home Security No Glow Night Vision Time Lapse Motion Activated Waterproof & Password Protected, Photo & Video Model
(as of Jul 23,2021 05:29:07 UTC – Details)
Please remove the protective film from the lens if there is residue, please clean it with the dish liquid soap or alcohol in case affecting the photos or videos’ effect.Please format the memory card in the camera before use.Please Fasten the camera at a height of 1-2 meters and align the camera parallel to the ground in the desired direction to avoid overexposed.As for reserve battery life, Max 30s for every video can be recorded at night.
Pay Attention to
If the camera can not turn on after inserting the batteries, please pull out the batteries to re-insert or change new batteries for another try.Please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.Please use lithium batteries in low temperature to get the best performance. To get the best night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.Please do not use the trail camera in the extremely cold or hot weather or the camera can not work in proper, the suitable temperature is -4 ~ +140 °F / -20 ~ +60 °C.
You can Get Them from BlazeVideo Trail Camera
24 Megapixel Image and 1296P H.264 Video
Compared with any other 16 megapixel device, BlazeVideo A252 trail camera featuring 24MP(optional pixels: 24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP) resolution, allows you to enjoy the wonderful animal world through super crystal pictures.
Super Infrared Night Vision
36pcs no glow infrared LEDs, 940nm infrared flash technology brings clear view of wildlife at night without scaring away the animals. Wonderful moments of nights in 75ft distance will never be missed.
Fast 0.3S Trigger Speed
0.3s fast trigger speed ensure you can catch the movement of animals in a very short time, 3 continuous shots at default to capture more exciting moments.
Photo Resolution: 24MP, 20MP; 16MP; 8MP; 4MP; 2MPVideo Resolution: 1296P@20fps(16:9); 1080P@30fps(16:9); 720P@30fps(16:9)File format: JPG/MP4/MOVVideo Length: 3s~5mPIR Sensitivity: High/Medium/LowTime Lapse: On/Off; Time Lapse Programmable(1s-24h)Time Format: 12H/24HInfo Strip: on/off( show date, time, temperature, moon phase on each capture)
SDHC SD card and Batteries Not Included
SDHC SD card is needed but not included in the package. SDHC SD cards up to a capacity of 512GB are supported. SDHC SD card (Class 10 up to 512GB) is recommended.Camera powered by 8X1.5V AA alkaline batteries but not included in the package.Support 12V DC External power(12V/1A, plug 4.0×1.7mm, not included)
What's in the PACKAGE
What You can Do with BlazeVideo Trail Camera
1. HD Image & Video and PIR Function: Take high quality pictures (up to 24MP still photos), and 2304x1296P H.264 MP4/MOV format video clips for sharing on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. In “Cam + Video” mode, images and videos could work together at every trigger. SD card support up to 512GB(not included in package). 70°PIR sensor detect wide and night vision up to 75ft/23m.
2. Stealth Design & Energy-efficient: Camo design makes the camera stealth for wildlife observing and researching of wild animals; ideal for riding, camping and exploring as sport camera, even role as security camera for home and office. Operating temperature is between -4~+140 °F/-20 ~+60 °C. Long in-field battery life in standby mode, up to 8 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling, more energy-efficient.
3. Time Lapse: Trail hunting camera takes pictures/videos at specified interval automatically and constantly, which is useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes and the growing process of plant, flower, birds nest. When monitoring certain point like parking or yard. This feature can be used with Timer to meet your timetable.
4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
5. Easy to Use: Unique button design, embedded 2.4-inch LCD screen, simple menu/settings, easy to get started. Quick trigger time in 0.3 second, trigger distance up to 75ft/23m below 77°F/25°C at normal, miss nothing at all.